Medical Marijuana Qualifications
On November 8, 2016, Florida voters overwhelmingly approved Amendment 2 where 71% of Florida voters supported compassion, making Florida the 26th state with an effective medical marijuana law. Now qualified patients diagnosed with a debilitating medical condition may lawfully obtain and use marijuana for medical purposes, where the patient has been certified by a licensed Florida Medical Marijuana doctor.
Patients in Florida diagnosed with one of the following "debilitating medical conditions", are afforded legal protection under the Florida Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative, as per Amendment 2:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Crohn's disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Or any other ailment/condition of the same severity/symptoms, when determined by a physician's opinion that the medical use of marijuana would surpass any potential health risks.
- **Be a permanent resident of Florida
- **Be a patient of the ordering licensed medical marijuana physician
- **Be diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition
Call to see if you qualify for medical marijuana or to set up a medical marijuana consultation today at 727-518-9808!
Or got to www.OrthoMMJ.com for more details!