The practitioners at Orthomolecular Nutrition and Wellness Center are very much involved in every aspect of a natural course of healing. This process begins with assessment. There is an underlying reason(s) which contribute to every disease. The accurate identification of the underlying etiology is essential for an effective treatment plan.
The analysis process often takes time and effort on our part and yours. Each patient is unique, and frequently a combination of the following tools is required to accurately assess your specific condition.
- Functional Blood Analysis- identifies biochemical health balance, nutritional levels, inflammatory markers and immune system strength.
- Hormonal Analysis- detects unbound hormonal levels to enable bio-identical hormone balancing.
- Adrenal Stress Testing- identifies the prevalence of adrenal problems and their relation to fatigue, energy, weight, and hormonal imbalance.
- Metabolic Assessment Questionnaire / Diet Assessment
- Gastrointestinal Analysis- parasitic infection recognition and digestion analysis
- Allergy Testing- IgG and IgE antibody testing
- Yeast (Candida) Analysis
- Toxic Metal and Chemical Analysis
- Organic Acid Testing
- Genetic SNIP Test
- Autoimmune AB Analysis
- Bioidentical Natural Hormone Replacement
Offering the latest cutting-edge test based on the latest scientific advances in the field.